Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today, I checked out my roommates facebook page and analyzed it.
Some aspects about her page that she displayed were that she is in relationship, she is a methodist-christian, her 21st birthday is exactly 20 days from today. She has a lot of friends from many different colleges and networks, and has recent writes on her wall.
Some of her interests include music, athletics, friends, kitties, family, snowboarding, and having a good time. I think that her profile really displays who she is to many people, but I don't think that her page really captures who she is. Her outgoing, lovable, easy to talk to, laid-back, personality is not displayed and this is unfortunate because it is the most important thing about her. I think this is true about many people's profiles and pages, they display the outter layers of someone's personality; however, not the inner most important part of who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment